50 DAYS VERDICT
This is one of the strongest and lightest poles on the market. Where other poles break, Helinox Passport Poles will very rarely fail. You would have to be having a hissy fit throwing your poles around like John McEnroe to do any serious damage.
All backed with a 5 year warranty.
Helinox FL120 walking poles are adjustable length, ultra lightweight, compact, immensely strong and reliable walking poles.
Easily adjustable with improved "screw lock" mechanism to suit persons from 90 cm to 180 cm tall (from 4' to 6'). Suited for general walking - pavement, trails or bushwalking.
The FL120 is the favourite among experienced walkers who understand the benefits of ultra lightweight poles.
- Twist/friction lock, adjustable length, telescopic poles.
- Long wearing tungsten-carbide pole tips with sharp profile for extra grip.
- Supplied with rubber tip covers for hard surface use.
- Shafts made from advanced TH72M DAC alloy.
- EVA foam grips with adjustable wrist straps.
- Backed by a five-year warranty.
Length compacted: 53 cm (fits easily into backpack)Length effective in use: 80 cm - 120 cmWeight per pole: 145g
To suit persons of height 90 cm to 180 cm (3' to 6' tall)